The best place I ever visit


Resultado de imagen para concon dunas

If I had to choose a place that I have visited as the best it would be Concón. Almost all the years I travel to my uncle’s house, there lives he, his wife and my cousins.They are really caring and lovely. My uncle has amazing cooking skills, so the food is always wonderful. 

His house is near to the beaches, it looks out over the coast. Here,  one of the activities that I like to do is runing. Because the clime is really nice, principally in the morning, is the best place and time to go out and do exercise. Another thing I do is go to the beach and read, there is peaceful, because some of the beach there are not to swim, in consequence hardly anyone go there. Finally, I enjoy a lot visiting the sand dunes that are there. It’s hard to get to the top, but the landscape is beautiful and pay back the effort. You can slide from the top, which is really fun. I’m wanting to go again.

Comentarios

  1. I've never been in Concón, but your experience sounds really good and it motivates me to visit that place, both for landscape and for food. Maybe you could share some recipes and photos the next time you will go :P

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgradute Studies

My dream job

Summer Holidays