Summer Holidays

Resultado de imagen para tierra del fuego chile

I haven’t think seriously where to go or what to do during holidays, first I would like to finish all my work, so I can really enjoy this period. Maybe the first week I would dedicate to work and try to finish some of this.

I’ve been thinking and searching information to travel to Magallanes region, visiting the most important cities and touristic places.  I would like to visit Porvenir, Tierra del Fuego, starting with the national parks, like Pingüino Rey, Karukinka, Alberto de Agostini or Seno Almirantazgo, where you can enjoy wild life and natural landscapes like Cordillera Darwin and snowdrifts.

Besides that, I would like to travel and visit other places, maybe Punta Arenas where you can find Fuerte Bulnes and take the circuit to Faro San Isidro and Cabo Froward. Maybe Puerto Natales and visit the Southern Patagonian Ice Field and the Mylodon Cave.


I would like to travel alone, I’ve never have the chance to do it and I think it would be a necessary and good experience for me. The principal activity I’m thinking to do is walk, do excursions. I really would like to sail or take ships tours to see glaciers and wildlife like whales, sea lions and birds. In the cities, I would like to visit museums, especially in Punta Arenas and visiting monuments and iconic places.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgradute Studies

My dream job