Sports in our lives

Imagen relacionada

The sports are really important in our lives, for physical as psychological health. You don’t have to be fit to be healthy, but having a good physical condition makes the difference on the daily life. For example, walking or cycling somewhere, going upstairs, carrying things, if you have difficulties with those task is recommendable to exercise or do those activities in a continued way.

When I was younger, I practiced athletics, mainly running. I liked because was an individual sport, you compete with yourself more than with others. I am not sporty, so I didn’t like that much sports in teams, but I have to practice them anyway. Among them, I would choose handball and basketball as the ones I enjoyed the most and volleyball as the one I enjoyed the less.

I like a lot Olympics Games, beside all the athletics categories, I would mention weightlifting, tennis, diving, fencing as some of my favourites sports. I would like to learn hockey its seems, entertaining, fast and aggressive or offensive sport.


 In general, you have to be intelligent and good doing strategies to do sports, also be constant, commit and have grit to get better. You can develop skills like communication, leadership and team work.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Carolina. I love Olympic Games too. Although I don't practice any of these sports I think that Olympic Games are the only moment for sports besides soccer are appreciated by a massive public.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgradute Studies

My dream job

Summer Holidays