English language challenge


Resultado de imagen para english

I really enjoy studying and learning English at the university, the teaching method, how we practice the four skills to communicate, listening, speaking, writing and reading. I think that the course was all rounded and tried to improve our deficient abilities and strengthen the ones we were the best. I think the blogs and videos are an interesting tool to practice English, in my case I’ve never have used them before, so have been different, entertaining and sometimes hard to do. I think it should be used more frequently in previous courses, to help the practice of the learning.

I feel like I’m more confident to speak English now, but still there are some aspect that I think I need to improve, like orthography in writing, I know a lot of words and have a good vocabulary and can recognise words when I read, speak or listen but I don’t know how to write them. I plan to continue practice writing, read forums online and reply in English, for example. Other thing would be not being afraid to speak, even if I make a mistake or try to speak faster and not doubt so much what I’m saying, in that way improve my fluency and pronunciation too.


I usually read a lot of papers, books, comics in English so I’m used to it, the same goes with listening series or shows. I used English a lot, I think in the day I read more in English than Spanish, because all the papers are in English and the comics is hard to find them in Spanish. So, getting better in English has been useful.

Comentarios

  1. Congratulations Carolina!

    It is encouraging to know that you have learned and you have done activities you had never done before this course.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgradute Studies

My dream job

Summer Holidays