A country I want to visit

Resultado de imagen para sunset thailand


If I had the possibility to visit a foreign country, I would visit Thailand. First of all, I feel very attracted to natural and urban landscapes. In the country you can find natural parks, like Khao Yai park, where you can find a forest and experience wildlife tours, where you can see elephants, bears, macaques and different bird species. Besides, the beaches are spectacular, I really want to see a sunrise and sunset there.

In the city, mainly the capital of the country, Bangkok, there are a lot of beautiful temples, in majority Buddhist, which have an amazing architecture. Some of them are Wat Arun, Wat Trimitr and Wat Saket.


Last but not least, the culture of the country calls my attention, especially the language. In addition, the food based on fruits seems delicious. I have to add that I’m interested in the tropical clime of the place, that is very different to Chile.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgradute Studies

My dream job

Summer Holidays