My favorite movie

Resultado de imagen para gif inception



It's really hard to pick only one movie as my favorite. Among the ones I like the most, Inception by Christopher Nolan and starred by Leonardo DiCaprio has been stuck in my head and is memorable to me.  This movie was released on 2010, but I saw it a few years later with my sister at home.

The genre of this movie is Sci-fi (science fiction) and intrigue.  The story tells about a thief or extractor, who is known  for collect information by infiltrating in the subconscious
of his targets. He and his team, got a job to plant an idea in a person's subconscious and the way they do it is one of my favorite parts.

The creations  of different oniric escenarios, the way how the protagonist and his wife build a world by their memories is amazing and how she confuse the reality with her dreams seems sad and romantic at the same time. The most notorius scene in the movie is how you don't know at the end if he is on the real or oniric world, because he did'nt check if his totem was spining or not, leaving an open ending  and letting us decide.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Carolina, the film that you commented seems very interesting, because the impo... (to be continued)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgradute Studies

My dream job

Summer Holidays