Music ♪♫♬


Resultado de imagen para music

For me music is transcendental, it's a way of communication and expression that goes beyond everything. It can integrate lyrics, melodies and dance, so its represent a way to understand and conect with others and yourself. Something interesting, is how each historic period is defined by kind or style of music that represents the context of the time.

For this reason, I love that out there are lots of differenrents music genres, in that way everyone can find the one that like or identified the most with. In the same case, you can find a style, artist or song that represent how you feel. So music have a big influence in the mood of the listeners, there are studies that prove the benefits or influence of music over learning, health or consume patterns.

In my case, depending on what I'm up to is how I select what to listen. If I'm cleaning for example, I tend to listen pop or new trend music. If is for relaxing or study, classical music, indie or rock. When I'm sad I love ballads or R&B. The group I select as my favorite would be Queen, their music is unique and diverse. My favorite album is "A Night at the Opera" and songs are "Killer Queen" and "Who Wants To Live Forever". It's brings memories of my childhood and adolecense because my dad and my best friend in highschool are fans too, so is a group that always has been in my life. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Carolina,
    I really enjoyed reading what you wrote because it is a clear journey through music and your psychological development, including your childhood memories. Who can live without music? Thanks to music we revive moments and emotions.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgradute Studies

My dream job

Summer Holidays